Thursday, 30 May 2013

In My Castle

So one last time let me take a foothold.
Let me breathe your air, walk bare on the chill floor.
Closing my eyes and resurrecting the memories.
Oh! This bitter-sweet tears will take the troll.

I moved under this rock to take refuge in the wind.
Who knew I will built a castle of my dreams within a dream?
Met new faces and saw them until; to me they grew old.
We riped each other today and healed in fortnight, the souls.
Now I crave to stay, this heart is deceptive as you know!

Painting the walls yellow and green.
I wish Tom Sawyer was real, behold to see me.
Christmas bell on the door that tinkled all seasons.
Trespassers beware of the mess, dont clean it for no reason.

Morning sunlight hurting the eye with a coffee for the throat.
Evening sunset with gypsy flowers, smiling at me through the window.
Little red dazling lights with the moon in the night.
Playing Nickel Creek in midnight made it paradise more.

So one last time I sit on my throne.
Retrospect and bless this tenure unknown.
I am a bird; friend to this cage, dont set me free anymore.
The world you live in, I despise.
Your gravity will never, my world hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment